Examining the Winners Sheet from the “Instant Value Handicapping” YouTube Series
Lazy Bettor Guides specializes in rapid-fire handicapping methods. Using our time-tested approaches, casual fans and hardcore players alike can jump in to a day’s races and jump back to real life without sacrificing profits or forgetting to pick the kids up from soccer practice!
Our “Instant Value Handicapping” (IVH) strategy has been on public display for over a year on the YouTube channel of the same name. After week #30 we hit the Pause button to review our results.
The time off paid off! Since returning 5 weeks ago, our false-favorite alerts every Wednesday have gone 9 for 9 in identifying false favorites. In that span the horses we recommended betting on against the weak favorites won 6 of those races!
We’ve got the Lazy Bettor machine well oiled and firing on all cylinders. And now we’re offering our picks on weekends too. Sign up for the Racetrack Super Scout at LazyBettorUSA.com to get in on the action. It’s reasonably priced and consistently accurate. Check out the Wednesday results below or click over to YouTube to look back at our video selections:
- February 16, 2022. Gulfstream Park, Race 3. #1 Financial System paid $3.80 to win.
- February 16, 2022. Gulfstream Park, Race 8. #10 Khozea paid $8.40 to win.
- February 23, 2022. Tampa Bay Downs, Race 2. #6 Tenderoni paid $6.00 to win.
- February 23, 2022. Tampa Bay Downs, Race 3. #3 Tiz Nena paid $5.20 to place.
- February 25, 2022 (Friday bonus). Gulfstream, Race 3. #4 Simply the Best paid $3.00 to place.
- February 25, 2022 (Friday bonus). Gulfstream, Race 9. #3 Luni Sima paid $7.20 to win.
- March 2, 2022. Gulfstream, Race 8. #4 Runaway Rockette paid $5.20 to place.
- March 9, 2022. Gulfstream, Race 1. #2 Cajun Mandate paid $3.20 to win.
- March 9, 2022. Gulfstream, Race 4. #7 Restless Eyes paid $10.40 to win.
Join this sweatless way to cash consistently! Sign up for the Racetrack Super Scout now!